COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Cassette (Colloidal Gold Method)
COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Cassette (Colloidal Gold Method) is a rapid test for the qualitative detection of antigens to SARS-CoV-2 in human throat swab or nasal swab specimens. It is intended for use in medical institutions only.
This rapid test cassette is a 2nd generation Antigen rapid test, which also works with nasal swab specimens from the nose front. 1-2 cm penetration into the nose front is sufficient for a valid test, which is significantly less painful for the test person.
One of the main advantages of an antigen test is the test’s speed, which can provide results in minutes. We can potentially scale to test millions of people per day due to their simpler operation.
The antigen tests may not detect all active infections. Therefore the negative results from an antigen test may need to be confirmed with a PCR test before making treatment decisions or to prevent the possible spread of the virus due to a false negative.
The test results of this kit are for clinical reference only. It is recommended to conduct a comprehensive analysis of the condition based on the patient’s clinical manifestations and other laboratory tests. Laboratory testing of 2019-nCoV should meet the “Technical Guidelines for Covid-19 Laboratory Testing” requirements to do a better biosafety job.
- Test kits
- Test cassette
- Extraction reagent
- Sterilized swab
- Extraction tube
- Dropper tip
- Package insert
- Sample: Nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal secretion samples
- Easy to collect samples, reduce the infection rate
- 15 minutes to get results
- Only 3 drops of samples are needed
- Results are clearly visible
- Suitable for large-scale rapid screening
- No special requirement for lab technician, lab, and hospital
- One kit is for antigen testing, saves cost and test time
- Test size: 436 samples
- Sensitivity (PPA): 98.10% (95% confidence interval: 93.32% – 99.48%）
- Specificity (NPA): 99.40% (95% confidence interval: 97.82% – 99.83%）
- Box with 20 test kits