SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody Rapid Test Cassette (Colloidal Gold Method)
For professional use.
The SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody Rapid Test Cassette (Colloidal Gold Immunochromatographic Assay) is intended for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibodies in human serum, plasma, or whole blood specimen. This kit is intended for use to identify individuals with an adaptive immune response to vaccination or natural infection.
Neutralization antibody is a soluble protein secreted by adaptive immune response cells. It specifically binds to the receptor-binding domain (RBD) of the virus, thus blocking the binding of the RBD to angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) on the surface of human cells. Through the above process, neutralizing antibodies can prevent genetic materials of the virus from entering the cell for proliferation, thus preventing the virus from infecting a cell and neutralizing virus toxicity.
This kit applied the chromatographic immunoassay technology is a blocking detection tool. Using purified receptor-binding domain (RBD), protein from the viral spike (S) protein, and the host cell receptor ACE2, this kit is designed to mimic the virus-host interaction by direct protein-protein interaction on the test strip.
- Test kits
- Test cassette
- Bottle of diluent
- Package insert
- Sample: Serum, plasma, whole blood.
- 15 minutes to get results.
- Less sample, only 1 drop of sample is needed.
- Easy to collect samples, reduce the infection rate.
- No special requirement for lab technicians, labs, and hospitals.
- One cassette is for testing neutralizing antibodies from different vaccinations, save cost, and test time.
- Test size: 200 samples
- Sensitivity (PPA): 100.00%
- Specificity (NPA): 100.00%
- Our product is CE-IVD-certified.
- It has been accepted to the List of In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices for COVID-19 of the EU Commission’s Joint Research Centre.
- Box with 30 test kits plus accessories